City Council
From: Bartera, Cynthia S
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:41 AM
To: Biedenkopf, Cynthia H
Subject: Intermunicipal Agreement for Agenda

Attachments: Intermunicipal Agt - Lwr Nazareth Twp-Bethlehem Twp-Bethlehem Twp Mun Auth (Resolution).doc; Intermunicipal Agt - Lwr Nazareth Twp-Bethlehem Twp-Bethlehem Twp Mun Auth (Agreement).doc; Intermunicipal Agt - Lwr Nazareth Twp-Bethlehem Twp-Bethlehem Twp Mun Auth (Memo).doc

Cindy:

Attached are electronic copies of the transmittal memo, resolution and intermunicipal agreement that we are requesting be added to Council’s May 1st agenda as a communication.

Please note that Exhibit A is not included.  As soon as I have received the same I will forward it to you.

Cindy

Cynthia S. Bartera

Paralegal

City of Bethlehem